Gagarin Park is a social project to improve the park area of the Oles Honchar Dnipro National University’s Botanical Garden.
In 2019, Noosphere initiated the reconstruction of the park and has already:
- updated walking paths
- installed benches and urn;
- installed modern lighting
- made free wifi available
- created an augmented reality application.
The project plans to create:
- space-themed recreation areas
- amphitheater for lectures and events
- amenities for persons with disabilities
Noosphere is proposing to use the park space as a kind of open-air coworking – a place for meetings, exchange of ideas and thoughts, a space for creating the so-called Gagarin community, a union of people who are interested in planetary thinking.
Beautification of the park is a passionate contribution of the organization to the development of the infrastructure of Dnipro and a tribute to the first flight into space.